Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: array table and paint?
- 09-16-2010, 11:39 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
array table and paint?
hi all,im currently a electronic engineer student and i have totaly no knowledge about java. Due to the final year project, i need a java program which can assist to get more marks. But then i have no direction at all, hope any pros can point me the direction at least i could know something to google about. =)
1) i wish to draw a circle table which look exactly like the attached picture. But donno which function allow me to draw such custom shape table. <-- this is the important part
2) i can draw myself like a paint too(a few main colors) on the table.
*** (alternative) i wish to upload some picture too
3) after the process 2,it then calculatate backend and get the position of the pixel according to the table i drew. and get some data like R = 0000001, G = 00000010 B = 00000011 and so on...Thus,i can get every row data by this binary number.
Please give a direction to google about =),the core part wil be the circle table just exactly like the attached picture.
- 09-16-2010, 01:55 PM #2
- By gautham in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:07 AM
- By blessed07 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2010, 04:47 PM
- By man4ish in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:19 AM
- By ber1023 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2010, 05:45 AM
- By Mekonom in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2009, 10:42 AM