Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: RSS Feed help..
- 09-15-2010, 09:24 AM #1
RSS Feed help..
Create a web application using any technology to display 5 latest blog titles from Webyog blog RSS feed - Webyog. Your application should update the list of blogs asynchronously at every user-specified interval of time. Use Google AJAX Feed API.
Guys I need to make this project but I don't understand few things about it. Hope you people can help me.
If I am correct the project is to import the RSS feeds to my web application at user-specified time intervals!!
Now, How do I import the RSS feed???????????
And what does this statment means "Use Google AJAX Feed API."? How can I use this API in java?
All I need is suggestions on what the project is exactly & how can I complete it within the time frame of 2-3 days.
Please help.:confused:“Give somebody a fish and they eat for a day.Teach somebody to fish they eat for life!”
- 09-16-2010, 01:50 PM #2Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
- 09-16-2010, 03:32 PM #3
- By lokesh0011 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2010, 11:52 AM
- By urwithmi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2010, 05:30 PM
- By javastuden in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2010, 05:43 AM
- By richiebabes in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-28-2009, 10:42 PM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2008, 04:46 PM