Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Mouse Buttons
- 09-07-2010, 11:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
I'm working with the robot class. I want to push the right mouse button virtually, and for a Robot instance r, I can say:
Also, how do I virtually press the application key (between ctrl and alt right side)? Seems to be the one key I can't use.
Can't find this basic bit of vital info online elsewhere... thanks for helping
Last edited by xael; 09-07-2010 at 11:29 PM.
- 09-07-2010, 11:39 PM #2
- By PhQ in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 18Last Post: 08-18-2010, 04:05 PM
- By Krooger in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 04:34 AM
- By dbashby in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2009, 04:34 PM
- By Don Quixote in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
- By sandor in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2007, 09:15 PM