Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: How to import a schema in AST?
- 08-30-2010, 10:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Rep Power
How to import a schema in AST?
I'm following a Building EJB 3.0 applications with WebSphere Application Server tutorial. At figure 35, I wonder why I don't have CUSTSCH schema.
So, I googled a bit and managed to download this CUSTSCH-derby.ddl. Now, how to I import this CUSTSCH-derby.ddl in AST?
- By devin in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:28 PM
- By kroiz in forum XMLReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2009, 05:30 AM
- By makpandian in forum XMLReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2009, 11:57 AM
- By Abder-Rahman in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2009, 05:33 PM
- By earns in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2008, 05:49 PM