Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 08-24-2010, 10:43 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Program/method of downloading Java application of web
I am looking for a method or program that would enable me to download an astrology program that is actually a Java applet. I am able to use this online but would like the option of using it offline hence the reason for downloading it.
Does anyone know how I would be able to do that? The company has provided it for free so there are no issues with downloading if it is possible.
- 08-25-2010, 12:18 AM #2
the applet will be .class files, or .jar files, and the HTML file to include the applet tag. It is possible likely to create a modified html file that has the same parameters to the applet to launch it with a local or relative path.
There used to be "appletviewer" command that came with the JDK to launch applets outside of web browsers, but having a Desktop/myapplet/index.html with applet tag and relative path to code base files should also work in a web browser with the java applet plugin too.
- 08-25-2010, 12:42 AM #3
- By mufix in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 09:14 AM
- By simmi in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2010, 04:35 AM
- By gayathri_g in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2009, 08:52 PM
- By prakash_sahoo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2008, 07:54 AM
- By JavaHead08 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2008, 11:33 PM