Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Session Timeout issue
- 08-23-2010, 12:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Session Timeout issue
The basics of the session timeout issue are as follows:
The user attempts to access a page within Application and is re-directed to the session timeout page. Once they click on the link to re-login, they end up in a loop where they are unable to access Application.
Unfortunately, I have been unable to reproduce the problem with any consistency but I believe it has to do with when the WebSphere session timeout occurs.
I would begin by trying to reduce the session timeout value in development and see if we can reproduce the problem. Also, it would be worth looking at how the redirect works with the session timeout jsp page to see where it is redirecting and if there is something happening there that is preventing a new session from being generated. That seems to be where the problem may lie.
can any one please solve this issue ?
- By blackpanther in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-21-2009, 05:13 PM
- By syntel in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:18 AM
- By nmbalaji in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2008, 05:04 PM
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2008, 02:28 PM
- By hemendra.rathore in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2008, 08:03 AM