hi... can anyone help me with this prob?
coz i dont have any idea how to do this my teacher just gave this problem
without any explainations :( :(
and i need it to pass soon :eek:
1. Create a Java program that creates a binary tree.
2. Show and perform operations on trees.
a. Create and consider the following in building your program:
• class node – where objects contain the data representing objects being stored.
• Class treeApp – where operations creating a tree and finding and inserting nodes are included.
• The nodes that you will create must be connected using references.
tnx for the heLp... :o :o