Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: save file to database
- 08-14-2007, 12:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Rep Power
save file to database
I would like to ask if anyone knows how can I save a txt file in database (using java).
The file has strings like "<PID=\\d>" that mean new paragraph.
I would like to save one paragraph per line of a table in database.
And then I would like to find every (different) word how many times appears in text . .
Any ideas how can I implementate this ??
Last edited by katerinaaa; 08-14-2007 at 01:05 PM.
- By fred in forum Java AppletsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2010, 06:00 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2008, 08:37 PM
- By Azndaddy in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:46 AM
- By deepdba in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2007, 06:10 PM
- By paul in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:09 AM