Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Multidimensional Arrays
- 08-05-2010, 11:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Hi, complete novice looking for a little help.
As part of some study ive been doing, i have been asked
to initialize and fill a double array with the unicode characters
65 to 124 using nested for loops.
The array is supposed to act as 12 rows and 5 columns so to
speak , this i have managed. Ive then managed
to use nested for loops to print out each element of the array.
What im struggling with is how to print out the elements in ''rows and
Any help or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated :)
Last edited by holytanx; 08-05-2010 at 11:16 PM. Reason: First post and didnt upload txt file, just copied and pasted :(
- 08-05-2010, 11:28 PM #2
- By oneofthelions in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2009, 08:24 AM
- By Torgero in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 03-23-2009, 12:36 AM
- By jklsemicolon in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2008, 06:23 AM
- By javanewbie in forum JCreatorReplies: 9Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:48 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2007, 06:07 PM