Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-25-2010, 08:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
Build (RUN) and preview the work?
Hi, I have a serious problem, I think so, with programming java. I want to see my java application working while still writing code. It likes programming with Visual basic, for example, when designing and coding such as a command button with an event click showing the action "show msgbox", I can click on button "Run" to test my application easily. But I don't know anyway to do the same in java programming. The result of my works is written in bytecode only, to run and see, I have to use command with "command prompt". It's not comfortable to me. Can I take ease when programming java as well as when programming with Visual basic ?
- 07-25-2010, 12:54 PM #2
- By xampos20 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2010, 11:49 PM
- By j2me64 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2010, 01:14 PM
- By vasug in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2010, 03:28 AM
- By mesocyclone in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2009, 09:20 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:29 PM