Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-23-2010, 12:35 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
- 07-23-2010, 01:55 PM #2run a jar file from a button click in swing
You can run/execute a program from a java program by using the Process and Runtime classes. Create a command line to "run the jar file" and pass it to the methods of the above classes to execute it.
Have the button listener start a thread to do the above.
Swing has nothing to do with this problem.
- By khsameer in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:11 PM
- By kostinio in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2009, 05:46 PM
- By violeta in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2009, 03:54 AM
- By ramsrocker in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 02-15-2009, 07:52 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2008, 12:03 AM