Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-21-2010, 07:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
Java Look & Feel: how to change default settings?
I'm looking an easy way in Linux to edit default look and feel settings for all Java applications not calling UIManager explicitly. For example, how can I change default menu or text fonts, colors, etc.? I know about swing.properties but it is in the system directory and for this reason it is not suitable for user settings. Also, swing.properties just has a reference to some theme.
Is there some kind of GUI theme editor for Java which would allow to change default settings? I couldn't find it... Any idea?
- By chyrl in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:01 PM
- By banhbaochay in forum NetBeansReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2010, 07:55 PM
- By reguapo in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2010, 11:18 PM
- By integrator in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2008, 04:19 PM