Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Multiple Java in a single BOX
- 07-05-2010, 06:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
Multiple Java in a single BOX
I have installed and configure JAVA 1.6 in my windows machine. class path and java home configured for the same version. So i can compile a java code from any where in the machine.
But now I wanted install java 1.5 also in the same machine. How can i use java 1.5 with different applications ? How to give the classpath and other variable ?
can we use a command in the command prompt ?
Please help me ? i need to execute a jar file .
- 07-05-2010, 12:17 PM #2
usually I do this by creating a batch file to set the JAVA_HOME environment variable, and then invoke Java by specifying the %JAVA_HOME%\bin\java
set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.5 %JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -jar myjarfile.jar
- 07-05-2010, 01:59 PM #3
- By Quentinb in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2010, 01:40 PM
- By Cybex in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:12 PM
- By mailsatya in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2009, 02:03 PM
- By nishi.kishore in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2009, 03:15 PM
- By SANDY_INDIA in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2008, 06:04 PM