Results 21 to 25 of 25
Thread: travelling between frames
- 07-04-2010, 02:36 PM #21
- 07-04-2010, 02:47 PM #22
Yeah.. I thought of it as the possible alternative. but i just wanted to confirm. But googling it on the net i found that it doesn't destroys the object.The Quieter you become the more you are able to hear !
- 07-04-2010, 03:19 PM #23
You don't destroy objects. You can remove all references to the object from your program by setting all references to null and let the garbage collector have the object.
- 07-04-2010, 03:32 PM #24
so do you mean that dispose() method removes all references to the object.. otherwise how can i set "references to null"??The Quieter you become the more you are able to hear !
- 07-04-2010, 03:51 PM #25dispose() method removes all references to the object
how can i set "references to null"?
reference2 = null; // assign null value to a reference
reference3 = null; // assign null value to a reference
- By imrankhan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2012, 01:25 PM
- By vasug in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2010, 05:00 PM
- By jonnytabpni in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2009, 11:12 PM
- By dnaevolutions in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2009, 07:46 PM
- By ramesh.8189 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 14Last Post: 02-15-2009, 09:12 AM