Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: table bg color
- 06-22-2010, 06:31 PM #1
- 06-22-2010, 06:43 PM #2
I don't have any of my code, but look up .viewPort you want to change for the background
JTable and TableModel: FAQ:rolleyes: ~ Sno ~ :rolleyes:
'-~ B.S. Computer Science ~-'
- 06-22-2010, 06:44 PM #3
Do you mean the background colour of the cell, or the bit behind the cells?
i think you can adjust the bit behind cells using
- 06-22-2010, 07:21 PM #4
i mean below the visible table.. or the matrixThe Quieter you become the more you are able to hear !
- 06-22-2010, 07:26 PM #5
If the table is in a scroll pane (like netbeans makes them) then you need to get the scrollpanes viewport and set its background to white.
Putting the code at the end of the initComponents method generated by netbeans should work
- 06-22-2010, 07:39 PM #6
- By livingdog in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2010, 03:59 PM
- By winklerd in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2010, 06:16 PM
- By msankar.ravi in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2010, 05:27 AM
- By man4ish in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:19 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 04:31 PM