Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Importing text data
- 06-21-2010, 07:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
Importing text data
Dear Forum members,
Thanks in advance for this.
I have written a java program which reads lines of text from a text file and then puts delimiters after every field into an another text file. Now this text file is imported into Access 2007 and a report is made for every record. However the problem i am facing is as follows. I want the Access file to be updated as and when the text file is updated. So is there any way in java by which you can combine them together so that once the text file is updated even the Access file is updated every time. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
- 06-21-2010, 07:16 PM #2
- By priyacvr in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2010, 12:50 PM
- By anilkumar_vist in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 04:37 PM
- By tyang in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2010, 10:30 AM
- By Frys82 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2009, 08:41 PM
- By abhiN in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2008, 11:30 AM