Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Access Restriction error
- 06-18-2010, 10:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
Access Restriction error
I am attempting to write a program using the acm.program libraries. The jar file is downloaded and loaded into Eclipse. However, in Eclipse when I type in the line "public class ClassName extends GraphicsProgram" I receive an error. The error reads, "Access restriction: The type GaphicsProgram is not accessible due to restriction on required library.." However, in the project explorer if I go to MyProject>> JRE System Library >> acm.library the class GraphicsProgram is there. Why am I receiving this error?
- 06-19-2010, 12:07 AM #2
Try asking the question in a Forum for Eclipse users.
- By JAVA0282 in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2010, 06:13 PM
- By kiranblighty in forum EclipseReplies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:03 PM
- By Steffan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:03 PM
- By livnihai in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2009, 07:53 PM
- By Cyorxamp in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 30Last Post: 07-01-2008, 09:32 AM