Results 21 to 21 of 21
Thread: Move and pause method
- 05-14-2011, 01:10 PM #21Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
I know this thread is almost one year old, but for peoples interest and in order to learn something for myself I put my assumption here.
When I look at your run()-method I see that your program will end after adding the listeners. That means there will be no active object (program in this case) methods left, that could respond to any Event (mouse or keyboard).
I guess this is the problem...
You should have a loop in the run-method, that keeps it alive ...
maybe I'm wrong ... I started to learn java about a week before.
- By mneskovic in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 06-08-2010, 05:16 PM
- By zhangster in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2010, 07:38 PM
- By ravjot28 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 06:09 AM
- By FlyNn in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:18 AM
- By trill in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2007, 08:50 PM