Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Apache Server
- 05-20-2010, 02:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
I am new to Apache Server.I am thinking of creating an online examination system for my university project.When i want to install Apache Server it is asking me for the Domain name and Server name .please help me in solving this.wherein i want to know what exactly should i give for the fields asked.
- 05-20-2010, 03:53 PM #2
This is if you actually have an apache server you can use.
if you want to make mock or local server,
i tend to use liferay and tomcat
place liferay in your C:
Place an eclipse workspace in the liferay folder.
in eclipse, create a new server, tomcat 6. and point the directory to liferay to the tomcat folder:rolleyes: ~ Sno ~ :rolleyes:
'-~ B.S. Computer Science ~-'
- By madhu_sushmi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:00 PM
- By kievari in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2009, 05:29 PM
- By StewS in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:23 AM
- By anusoniaa in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:29 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:45 PM