Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Where is javax.jnlp package?
- 05-19-2010, 09:41 PM #1
Where is javax.jnlp package?
I'm studying java from Java How To Program Eight Edition. In chapter 24, there is an application uses the security sandbox of jnlp.
There is code:
Blah blah. But there is no such jnlp package! Eclipse can't find the package nor there is no such package at sun's java 6 api documentation. Where is that package gone? BTW, I'm using jdk version 1.6.0_19 .
- 05-20-2010, 01:45 AM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
- 05-20-2010, 02:04 AM #3
- By wildheart25c in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2010, 01:02 AM
- By sandeepsai17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 11:27 AM
- By nikhil2jan in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2009, 05:32 PM
- By remya_srinivasan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2008, 08:06 PM
- By valery in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 04:03 PM