Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-18-2010, 02:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- Rep Power
Unable to lanuch Java Application on Mac
My Java application could not launch, on two different machine even both have same JRE version on Mac. I can not use the symlink, because if an application is already running using symlink, my application will not launch on that Mac.
If we run that application using jar file then it run, but we want to launch using double click on application.app.
We are distributing our application to clients, we can't ask them to each time copy latest JavaApplicationStub (/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Resources/MacOS) to launch app.
Is there any code so that our application can use latest JavaApplicationStub? Suggest solution.
Thanks in Advance!
- By harshalforu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2010, 02:02 PM
- By realahmed8 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:10 PM
- By jai135 in forum Java ServletReplies: 11Last Post: 09-01-2008, 11:56 AM
- By i_am_the_reason in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2008, 01:46 PM
- By rogermakrm in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2008, 07:07 AM