Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How to make a Periods of time
- 05-18-2010, 12:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
How to make a Periods of time
My first steps in Java, not so good, but try to make me more happy.
I like to ask a questions.
I have a problem, and the solution i donīt know.
I have a small factory where an employee works at different times throughout the week.
The problem is that it has security access to two facilities that operate at different times.
Facilitie1 > 08:00 to 20:00
Facilitie2 > 10:00 to 22:00
Schedule1 > 09:00 to 13:00 | 14:00 to 19:00
Schedule2 > 10:00 to 14:00 | 15:00 to 20:00
I like to change the schedule depending on the needs of the worker and not always create a new time.
It is possible to help-me with the problem of changing the schedule originally established.
- 05-18-2010, 01:39 AM #2
First you'll need to describe the problem in more detail and break it into steps that you can program.
Then start writing the program.
When you have a problem, ask a specific question about how to solve that problem.
I'm not sure I understand what the program is to do from what you've written so far.
Could you give a sample of the input to the program and what the output would be for that input?
- By javatrek2020 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2011, 01:46 PM
- By Swankee in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2009, 06:51 PM
- By toymachiner62 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2009, 03:59 AM
- By verbazon in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2009, 02:06 AM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum New To JavaReplies: 21Last Post: 08-01-2008, 12:13 PM