Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Changing Webpage's Input Values
- 05-16-2010, 02:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
Changing Webpage's Input Values
Hey, I was wondering if Java can interact with a webpage as in editing input values and simulating button presses. What I would like to do is modify the values of both the text fields on this: http://mobile.msn.com/hm/folder.phpx and then simulate a press of the Submit button to log in.
I'm thinking opening a URLConnection and establishing an OutputStream, but I don't quite know where to go from there. I have looked at Reading from and Writing to a URLConnection (The Java™ Tutorials > Custom Networking > Working with URLs) but I am still pretty stuck.
Thanks in Advance.
- By mlad in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 03-18-2010, 04:22 PM
- By Onra in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2010, 12:20 AM
- By johnyjj2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2009, 11:29 PM
- By New to JAVA in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:06 AM
- By Santoshbk in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2009, 02:18 PM