Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Programming rust?
- 05-13-2010, 03:55 PM #1
- 05-13-2010, 04:01 PM #2
Well Yes, With anything you stop doing for a period of time, you will slowly forget. It's Natural.:rolleyes: ~ Sno ~ :rolleyes:
'-~ B.S. Computer Science ~-'
- 05-13-2010, 04:02 PM #3
Oh, because maybe programming is like riding a bike, where once you are capable of writing good code, you can never forget... I guess not, hehehe
- 05-13-2010, 04:14 PM #4Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
Somethings you never forget but others will need revision.
The worst thing though is that you stop learning because the more you write (generally) the more you learn.
- 05-13-2010, 04:26 PM #5
- 05-17-2010, 08:51 PM #6
Oh yes there is. I programmed with C++ for 2 years and then didn't touch it for another 4 when I switched to Java and ended up having to use C++ for a programming contest at my school and took like 15 minutes trying to remember how to write a method O_OLiberty has never come from the government.
Liberty has always come from the subjects of government.
The history of liberty is the history of resistance.
The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of governmental power, not the increase of it.
- By surg3y3 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2010, 04:13 AM
- By sirwiggles in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2009, 04:53 AM
- By hervey in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2009, 01:57 PM
- By DSutta22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2008, 05:19 AM
- By abcdefg in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 03-10-2008, 11:34 AM