Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 05-12-2010, 03:58 PM #1
Commercials defined by a 1. party application (not mine)
I am trying to make an application to be helping hand, when playing the game Runescape. Runescape is fully java based, and I have made a way of loading thier applet in my application.
Runescape is written in Java, and playable in the browser (needed to say so you could understand what I am talking about).
Right now, when you play in the browser, the adverts go away if you log in as being a paying member, and they stay there if you're a free player.
The question comes here:
How do I make my application show these adverts, and hiding them is the user logs in as being a paying member?
The url of the game can be found here, if you want to look at the source code for the website.
RuneScape - The Number 1 Free Multiplayer Game
The reason I want to show adverts in ym application is for the sake of having a "legal" Runescape player, that is not in the browser.
It is agaisnt the rules for a free player to hide the adverts.- Masochist.
- 05-12-2010, 04:13 PM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
- 05-12-2010, 05:48 PM #3
- By psychop in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2010, 11:36 PM
- By vivian33 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2009, 02:13 AM
- By logicbug in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:05 PM
- By nishantsuneja in forum CDC and Personal ProfileReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2009, 09:39 PM
- By LoTech in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2008, 02:57 AM