Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JSP error
- 05-07-2010, 05:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
I have written a method in a javabean to extract some data from the database. and loaded that into array, the method return an array.
I want to draw a graph in a jsp page.
When I call the method in the jsp page it works fine for the 1st call, but for the second call, the program stop working and giving the error message.
SQL Error while connecting to the database : org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The connection attempt failed.
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend.
- By corney_16 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2010, 01:53 PM
- By jackdear44 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2009, 07:28 AM
- By NARs in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2009, 04:38 PM
- By makpandian in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2009, 08:53 AM
- By rgale in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2008, 04:28 PM