Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-06-2010, 03:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
JavaApplicationStub Compatibilty with all versions of java
I am running a Java application on Mac Leopard & on Mac Mini. My Mac Mini upgraded, it is using Java Version 1.6.0_17 and Mac Leopard have version 1.5.0_13. To run that application on Mac Mini I have to copy JavaApplicationStub from path -"/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Resources/MacOS/JavaApplicationStub" to my application "Content/Resources/Java". But this application successfully run on Mac Leopard. If I do not copy stub at Mac Mini then I am unable to launch application using app by double click, it shows icon for few second then disappears, so in that case I have to run application with its jar. I want that without copying explicitly JavaApplicationStub, how can I run app with all versions of java. If this possible then what changes I have to made?
The info.plist file contain JVMVersion is 1.4+.
- By hiranya in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2009, 01:42 PM
- By zacf in forum EclipseReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2009, 05:21 PM
- By leoleo4614 in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2008, 07:21 PM
- By LudwigKarl in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2008, 11:23 AM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2008, 09:28 PM