Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: parsing xml file
- 05-02-2010, 07:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
parsing xml file
I am new to java. I have an xml file as follows.
and i need the output as follows:
id - 1; start - 29 apr; end - 30 apr; status - true.
Can anyone help in this?
- By makpandian in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-02-2010, 04:00 PM
- By IDForums in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2009, 01:13 PM
- By tskarthic in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
- By rstar7 in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2008, 03:31 AM
- By lene in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2008, 04:04 AM