Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: problem with struts framework
- 04-28-2010, 03:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
problem with struts framework
I'm completely new to java programming and especially struts.
my requirement is i need to get some data from database and display that on the jsp.
for this i'm using a class let it be Actionservlet1.
after that i need to save the data updated by the user into database. for this i'm using another class let it be Actionservlet2.
till here it's working fine. now the problem is once i click the save button. the data saving process works 100% perfectly. but the page gets back from the server and there
i am not able to execute Actionservlet1.
I think if ican execute the same servlet everytime the page is loaded my problem will be solved
- By ankurk in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 10Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:44 PM
- By sahutas in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:11 PM
- By Satheeshhere in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-19-2008, 04:44 AM
- By Albert in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2008, 12:01 PM
- By JavaAl2 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2008, 04:01 AM