Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Basic counter timer for a game?
- 04-17-2010, 10:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Basic counter timer for a game?
Hi I have just started to learn Java and really need some help
I have created a basic platform game in BlueJ and would like some help on creating a countdown timer that will appear in my GUI.
I would like the timer to countdown from 30 seconds and once 0 is reached I would like my gameOver method called upon.
I will also be creating pickUps that will extend the time by 5 seconds each
The problem is I have no idea where to start.
Any help is appreciated
Thanks in advance
Google the Sun Swing tutorials on the Swing Timer.
- By smithywill in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:09 AM
- By ks1615 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2009, 04:02 AM
- By codermom in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2009, 05:22 AM
- By justlearning in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2008, 10:50 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.utilReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:46 PM