Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-15-2010, 12:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Java connecting disconneting issue
I'm having some unusual problems with java based program. I'm not sure if this is exactly java problem, but the problem I have is only on my laptop comupter.
The laptop I use is Emachine E510 and I'm running win7. Now the problem with java program I use is " datacache.s ] Disconnected from data feed server, reason - CONNECTION_PROBLEM" message.
I all ready contact the support from the company which use this software and their answer was that looks like their is a connecting problem from my computer to their server. Firewall problem on my side to be exactly.
I have tested the program on two different computer with the same firewall setting ( on or off ) and the program is running normally. So i guess the problem is going to be on my laptop. Here it gets tricky I have reinstall the OS, reinstall java, clean temporary internet files, tried everything I can think of but the problem is still the same. It is not a firewall problem nor it is somekind of hardware problem beacuse everything else is working OK. The only problem I have is this constantly " Connecting disconnecting " .
I don't know what else can I try maybe there are some setting in java console I can try. Does anybody have any idea what could be causing this problem.
Thanks for your answers and help.
- By Waseem Kaleem in forum JDBCReplies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2009, 03:38 PM
- By 435.mahesh in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:16 PM
- By andre1011 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2009, 09:48 PM
- By khajalid in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2008, 09:35 PM
- By khajalid in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2008, 04:47 AM