Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Reaplacing text in JTextField
- 04-13-2010, 11:20 PM #1
You can possibly use String#replaceAll(String regex, String replacement), but you have to have a very good idea of just what constitutes "bad characters".
- 04-13-2010, 11:56 PM #3
Is it possible to make it a char array for it or it has to be just a string?
- 04-14-2010, 12:21 AM #5
I'm making a registration form, and I've made an account with an username like this: 435345"), and when I've tried to login it just didn't log me in. Uhh its hard to explain...
For example my username was : phq.
I have made a new account : 23423")
When I try to login on to phq it just doesn't do it.
Basically I need it for security reasons.
Last edited by PhQ; 04-14-2010 at 12:31 AM.
- 04-14-2010, 12:25 AM #6
- By jimmy-lin in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:09 AM
- By Frys82 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:23 AM
- By sumit1mca in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 07:44 PM
- By luislopezco in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2008, 04:26 PM
- By RLRExtra in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2008, 10:01 PM