Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Refreshing JList - need help
- 04-13-2010, 06:26 AM #1
Refreshing JList - need help
I'm having issues getting my JList to update once I have appended data to the file in which the JList displays.
I've tried .updateUI() .validate() .repaint() .paint() and even tried re-assigning the model to the JList, but it dont seem to work.
- 04-13-2010, 06:31 AM #2
- By nehakuls in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2009, 11:05 AM
- By aznboarder in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2009, 04:31 AM
- By lmsook10 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:55 AM
- By anki1234 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2007, 07:09 AM
- By cecily in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2007, 01:25 AM