Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JTabbedPane issue..
- 04-12-2010, 12:26 PM #1
Actually i created a JFrame containing a JTabbedPane component that includes say 3 JPanels ... now whenever i call the constructor of this frame.. i.e., i execute the application.. out of the 3 JPanels the first JPanel is displayed.. in the JTabbedPane...
But what i exactly want is that whenever the constructor is called, JTabbedPane should be displayed with the JPanel (on the 2nd place in this very component) to be displayed.
please suggest. thnx. :cool:The Quieter you become the more you are able to hear !
- 04-12-2010, 05:49 PM #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Voorschoten, the Netherlands
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
- By simmi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 03-24-2010, 01:24 PM
- By Inks in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 12Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:15 AM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2008, 08:50 PM
- By lenny in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:18 AM
- By java_novice in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:09 AM