Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 04-10-2010, 02:16 PM #1
Adding JComboBox type column to the JTable ??
Hey Guys... I need to fetch user input from a JTable from a set of predefined values... I wondered if there is any way that we can add a column to the JTable which is similar to the JComboBox...
Please suggest !.thnx:)The Quieter you become the more you are able to hear !
You probably want to use a JComboBox as a cell editor (but probably not as a renderer). Please check out the JTable tutorial as it describes how to do just this.: How to Use Tables (The Java™ Tutorials > Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing > Using Swing Components)
- 04-10-2010, 03:03 PM #3
- By anilkumar_vist in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:29 AM
- By ribbs2521 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2009, 05:19 PM
- By hind in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2009, 08:40 PM
- By johnt in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2008, 05:48 AM
- By tronovan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:48 AM