Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 04-10-2010, 12:06 PM #1
Is resultset the mirror image of database table???
I create a table as--
CREATE TABLE RMS_ACCOUNTSTORE (INVOICE_TYPE VARCHAR2(5) NOT NULL, CUSTOMER_NAME VARCHAR2(50) NOT NULL, CUSTOMER_ADDRESS VARCHAR2(100) NOT NULL, TIN_NUMBER VARCHAR2(50) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (TIN_NUMBER));
now my question is whether the order of columns in the resultset object will remain the same as the order of columns in a table in the database every time the resultset object is created ??
:confused:The Quieter you become the more you are able to hear !
- 04-10-2010, 02:45 PM #2
- 04-10-2010, 03:01 PM #3
- By outlawstar7788 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2010, 10:44 PM
- By tamnc in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2010, 06:57 AM
- By IDForums in forum JDBCReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:45 AM
- By matpj in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 11Last Post: 02-20-2009, 03:10 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:09 PM