Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Resolution of the application
- 04-07-2010, 08:49 PM #1
Resolution of the application
I am not a developer but our client server app is having 1024 X 768 resolution hardcoded and doesnt work with any machine with more or higher resolution. Is this a big fix or a small fix at a java level.
We want to get developer to fix this and make our machine run on all resolutions.
- 04-08-2010, 04:30 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
I think it's not an easy question to comment. Without looking at how it's developed really hard to comment, I don't think any expertise could do it. I think best way to do it is, find a Java developer and check the code first. By the way, how did you say that those values are hard coded?
In my experience changing those hard-corded stuff bit of work to do.
- By Y. Progammer in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2010, 06:57 PM
- By RicKaufman in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2009, 06:07 PM
- By jan1ey in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2009, 08:36 AM
- By CaptainMorgan in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2008, 10:05 PM
- By samson in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2007, 11:15 AM