Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: resample number of points
- 04-07-2010, 09:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
resample number of points
I have to do Fourier descriptor in java, where I have edge coordinates of picture. So i must use fft and fft needs always the same size of points, but I have different pictures, that means different arrays of coordinates with different size. First I need to do to resample each array, that all arrays will have the same size and I have no idea how to do this in java. Probably with some interpolation?
I would be grateful if someone can help me.
- By space4rent00 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:42 PM
- By josephdcoleman in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2009, 01:39 AM
- By josephdcoleman in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:47 PM
- By Exhonour in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2009, 11:35 PM
- By Hayzam in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2008, 01:30 AM