Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JavaHelp how to display images
- 04-04-2010, 06:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
JavaHelp how to display images
I cannot display images from a JavaHelp html file. The user's guide, jhug.pdf, says nothing about images. My html files and images are in separate jars. No combination of paths in a <img src=...> tag seems to find the images. Even full path names to non-jar images won't find them. I tried using a mapID in the the <img> tag, but that doesn't work, either. I can access the images from mainline code with getResource, etc., so I know my jars aren't defective.
Can someone give me an example of a link to an image from within an html file, and what the jar containing that image should look like? Thanks.
- By redmaverick in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2009, 09:28 AM
- By prof.deedee in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 11-12-2009, 09:08 PM
- By helloWorld564 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2009, 11:34 PM
- By gixerino in forum NetBeansReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2009, 02:55 PM
- By mnsse in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2008, 12:45 AM