Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Jython : python for java
- 03-24-2010, 10:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Jython : python for java
I wrote a script on python, that I would like to integrate with my java application.
I have read about the integration of python and java called jython, so I installed the last version, imported the python networkx module i needed and now I am able to run my python script with jython via the comand line.
But what I would like it is to retrieve values from variables inside my python scripts to use them in my java swing interface. I will use this variables to build a real time graph of the variables with the java plot.
Now, how this integration works? how I can call this variable values from my jython script and use them in java? I dont find the answer on the net.
- 03-25-2010, 09:53 AM #2freedom exists in the world of ideas
- By bthakur in forum Java ServletReplies: 9Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:17 PM
- By mjwoodford in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2009, 06:33 PM
- By ALATECjobs in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2009, 06:57 PM
- By hofsoc in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2009, 05:47 PM
- By mew in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2007, 03:30 PM