Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Customising GUI in netbeans
- 03-19-2010, 05:36 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Customising GUI in netbeans
I have been trying to use a jLable to import picture of buttons and then use the events to make it act more like a button, however since the resolution of the text on the button is very bad when I try to import it into netbeans then I have to extends the Jlabel class that has a constructor which can use the paint component to draw the text on the picture .
Though the problem is how to i use my custome made jLabel class ??? it doesnt allow me to change it from jlabel to any class.
- By okabeer in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2009, 11:55 AM
- By the godfather01 in forum NetBeansReplies: 11Last Post: 02-01-2009, 05:48 PM
- By yuriythebest in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2008, 08:02 PM
- By Eranga in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2008, 10:37 AM
- By ProbablyX in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:06 PM