Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: First project, need some tips..
- 08-03-2007, 01:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Rep Power
- 08-03-2007, 01:25 PM #2levent Guest
First, you will need to install JDK for Java SE.
In that page. you can install the top one in its simplest form. Java EE is unrelated for you. But if you want an easy to use IDE and have more than 1GB memory, you can install JDK+Netbeans bundle.
IDEs simplify development but if you want to learn in the hard way and develop your application with command line tools provided by JDK, you can start your development without installing a Java IDE.
Other than that you can start reading Java tutorial and you can ask your questions here if you need any specific help.
- By XxHEXSORxX in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2009, 11:01 AM
- By sukatoa in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2008, 07:29 PM
- By billdara in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2008, 06:05 PM
- By earl in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2008, 07:12 PM