Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-18-2010, 06:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
gwt 2.0 hosted mode "plugin failed to connect to hosted mode server"
I am trying to write a sample application using GWT and Intellij IDEA 9. Everything seems to be fine, but as soon as I launch hosted mode and open the page, I get this alert window in both Firefox and Chrome:
plugin failed to connect to hosted mode server at 127.0.0.1
Google told that replacing 127.0.0.1 can help, but it doesn't in my case.
Could someone please explain how to resolve this issue and, possibly, why this error happens.
- By bizmut in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2010, 09:59 PM
- By softslate in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2009, 12:34 AM
- By qwertyuiop23 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2008, 07:06 AM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:35 AM
- By StillLearning in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2008, 04:21 AM