Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-17-2010, 04:43 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
stack overflow error, i want to call a method within itself not using recursion tho
so i have this problem, i have a 5 by 5 board and i need to randomize the colors of the circles until they are just right. this method i have randomizes the colors and checks to see if they are in the right order, if they are not i call the method again.
but this might happen 100's or thousands of times, so i get stack overflow. can i call this method again without recursion and make it run faster at the same time?
- 03-17-2010, 06:25 AM #2
- By Coukapecker in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2010, 09:49 PM
- By OptimusPrime in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2009, 10:49 PM
- By fullmetaljacket in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2009, 08:49 PM
- By rosh72851 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-15-2008, 10:01 PM
- By jon80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2008, 09:37 AM