Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Throttling records
- 03-11-2010, 07:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
There is a Java application which is writing records to a .dat file. Every time a particular type of record is written to the file, my application reads that record and processes it.
Now, I want the frequency of these type of records be throttled by a delay of15 seconds. Any records from TIG that are more frequent than this should be ignored.
Have any of you come across such a problem? Please help.
- By JavaStudent23 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2010, 10:52 PM
- By rudravaram in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2010, 06:54 PM
- By kiran kumar in forum Java ServletReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2008, 02:16 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 09:51 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2008, 05:32 PM