Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Log4j Grouping application logs
- 03-09-2010, 01:19 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Log4j Grouping application logs
I am trying to group logs of multiple related applications to a single log file.
For example I have 3 applications A1.esb, A2.esb, A3.esb.
I want all the logs from these 3 applications get logged to a single log file called A.log.
Similarly, I want B.log for B1.esb, B2.esb and B3.esb.
I am using log4j in JBoss application server.
I have tried to use TCLFilter but I only succeeded in getting individual applications logging to individual log files. As in, A1.esb logging to A1.log, A2.esb logging to A2.log and so on. But I couldn't figure out a way of grouping these loggings.
- By ld09 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2009, 12:36 PM
- By need_help_in_java_badly in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2009, 04:44 PM
- By vaibhavborole in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:33 PM
- By martinw in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2008, 07:48 PM
- By Peter in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2007, 04:12 AM