Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-06-2010, 07:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Java application does not run on my computer. Help me, please.
Hello! I have a problem with a java application. I have run the jar file on three differernt computer systems. On two of them, the application works fine, but on the other one, which is the one that I would like to work with this application, it does not run. It throws an exception:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) ... (blah blah) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException ...
- By Sean_J in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2010, 02:10 PM
- By realahmed8 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:10 PM
- By star24h.com in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:07 AM
- By howardL in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:37 AM
- By BSOS in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2007, 05:54 AM