Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problem with HTML parser
- 03-02-2010, 03:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Problem with HTML parser
I am using tidy.exe for parsing the Html file to Xml file. But the parser(tidy) doesnot produce the output if the html is not well formed or if there are any unidentified tags(by html). Can you suggest a better parser(prefarably in .exe) so that i can use for parsing or any other, which does the clean up before sending to tidy....
Last edited by kpraveenreddy; 03-02-2010 at 05:34 PM.
- By nijil in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-01-2010, 07:49 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 06:22 PM
- By shinojkk in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:07 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:30 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:05 AM