Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java+taking image from webcam+3d
- 02-28-2010, 12:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
Java+taking image from webcam+3d
Im new to Java. Is it possible to create java program that takes image from webcam (face), then user selects eyes, nose, mouth and program imitate face moves (from webcam) using simple 3d model (sphere as head, simple curves)? Im planning to use existing extensions (to make 3d model etc.) Is it very complicated and what kind of extensions should i use and what need to be done by me?
Thank you and sorry for my english
Last edited by Test4; 02-28-2010 at 12:49 PM.
- By MuslimCoder in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2009, 04:21 PM
- By santhosh_el in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2009, 04:42 PM
- By mrnoahf in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2009, 12:18 AM
- By xEuPhOrIcSx in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 02-04-2008, 09:02 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2007, 06:25 PM