Results 1 to 6 of 6
- 02-26-2010, 11:26 AM #1
need clarification in this statement.
I need some basic clarification with the following code. Please bare with me, I am still just a noob when it comes to all of this.
When using the follwing;
variable.method() e.g. int numberOne = 0; numberOne.randomMethod();
In the instance of my example, numberOne is actually an instance of a int object?
Is an int actually a primitave data type. Which, correct me if I am wrong, isn't actually the same as an object?
Last edited by Unsub; 02-26-2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: seperated questions for easier reading.
- 02-26-2010, 11:43 AM #2
Go thru sun tutorial...Ramya:cool:
- 02-26-2010, 11:44 AM #3
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Voorschoten, the Netherlands
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
- 02-26-2010, 12:03 PM #4
- Provide a link
- Read the post
- Dont assume that I haven't already done the tutorials.
...I was only asking for calrification to solidify my understanding. NOT direction.
- 02-26-2010, 12:04 PM #5
- 02-26-2010, 02:16 PM #6
- By Keno777 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2009, 01:53 AM
- By ptsofathrty in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2008, 09:02 AM
- By justlearning in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2008, 11:51 PM
- By paty in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:45 PM
- By aDrizzle in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2007, 09:55 PM